Simple Funding Solutions for Your Business, Since 2003
At Merchant Resources International, our objective is to provide small business owners with a custom funding program that will help the business for the long haul. We look at ourselves as not just another funding source, but as a business consultant that has the best interests of the business at heart. Since 2003 we've been helping small business owners with better ways to improve their cash flow and obtain working capital.
What is a Merchant Cash Advance?
Our merchant cash advance program is an alternative to other types of traditional financing such as a business loan. MCAs are quick, require minimal paperwork and have a cash flow friendly repayment structure.
With our merchant cash advances, we purchase a portion of your future credit card receipts and advance you a lump sum now. The amount we will advance you is based on your monthly credit card sales and your monthly gross sales volume.
The advance is repaid automatically by a small predetermined percentage of your future credit card transactions until it is fully repaid. We get paid back only when you are getting paid. There is no collateral or personal guarantee as this type of funding is not a loan. Subsequently, there are no fixed payments or interest rates.
Who Can Benefit From Our Funding Programs?
We have funded over 10,000 businesses across the U.S. and Canada, and 86% of our customers that have renewed their merchant advances at some point.
Some of the types of business we fund are:
- Dental Offices
- Auto Repair Shops
- Beauty Salons
- Grocery Stores
- Furniture Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Bars / Pubs
- Liquor Stores
Some of Our Funding Programs
Each business is different, that's why we have a wide variety of funding programs that adapt to each business’ specific situation.
- Starter Program - Designed to provide funds for businesses with poor credit history or businesses that have existed for a short period of time.
- Standard Program - Our most popular program; perfect for established retail businesses that process over $10,000 in credit card sales per month.
- Premium Program - Businesses that have been in business over 3 years and have demonstrated creditworthiness can utilize this program that offers the lowest rates and longest repayment terms.
- Small Business Loans - A funding option for businesses whose transactions consist mainly of cash, checks, and electronic payments. Learn more here.
- Currently Own a Business
- Process Credit Cards
- Unsecured Funds
- No Application Fees
- No Fixed Monthly Payments
- No Collateral or Personal Guarantee
- Pay Only When You Make a Sale
- NO Out-of-Pocket Cost
- Approvals in 24 Hours
- Get Funded in as Little as 7 Days
- 98% Approval Rate
Recent Blog Entries
How to Take On a Mentoring Role May 16th, 2013
As younger generations continue to flood the workplace, you may be recognizing the cries for common practices to be changed. Now more than ever, newer generations are craving a mentoring relationship between themselves and their bosses. With high... [Read Full Post]
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask Themselves May 9th, 2013
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask Themselves How easy/difficult is it for me to make a decision? Fear and lack of flexibility can hold a leader back from making a decision. On the flip, too many options and outcomes could have a leader ... [Read Full Post]